Institute of Asset Integrity & Reliability Management
Learn the Strategies for Safety, Reliability and Integrity
2nd Virtual Conference on
"Pipeline Design, Construction & Commissioning Technology"
Date: 28th October 2021
Time: 09.30 am - 04:00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST)
A safe, long-lasting, and profitable pipeline is every operator's goal and it starts from the Design & Construction Stage. The conference will focus on the best practices, latest technologies and design guidelines to ensure integrated design, Engineering, construction & project management activities. It will cover the principal aspects of design, engineering and construction of offshore/ onshore/ deepwater pipeline, pipeline material, Welding, safety of the people, process safety, stability design, Pig Launcher/ receiver systems, Commissioning, Special challenges, such as shoreline crossings, foreign pipeline crossings, repair methods, flow assurance, improve integrity/ reliability of the pipelines, corrosion control, Coated Pipeline, cathodic protection, Hydrotest, Cleaning, EGP, new regulations etc.
The subject Conference provides an effective platform for the professionals from Pipeline, Design, Engineering, Construction, HSE, Process, Project, O&M, Integrity Management, Corrosion, Inspection/ NDT groups. Pipeline professionals from the Natural Gas/ Crude/ Product/ CGD/ LNG/ Water Industry are going to participate in exchanging their ideas, acquiring knowledge/information.
Key Topics of Discussion
The technical program will cover, but not limited to the following topics:
- Design & Construction of Pipeline Installations & Facilities
- Conceptual Design Scheme, Feasibility Study
- Pipeline Data Management, Project Planning/ Records Management
- Flow Assurance, Process Engineering, and Optimisation of Pressure Pipe Networks
- Current Technological Aids in Route Planning, Route Survey
System Planning, Hydraulics & Surge Analysis, Stress/ Fatigue Analysis
- Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Activities, Hydro Test, EGP
- Compressor & Pump Stations, Scrapper Traps, Fittings, Valves, etc.
- Construction Difficulties in Deep Water Pipelines
- Integrated Project Management
- Quality Assurance & Control, Traceability of Material
- Horizontal Directional Drilling Technology
- HSE/ Environmental Risks/Geo-hazards/Natural Disasters/Geotechnical Assessments
- Trends in Pilferage Prevention & Detection
- Pipeline Integrity Measures at Design & Construction Stage
- Design Basis for Effective Corrosion Management & Material Selection
- High-Performance Coatings including Joint Coatings, Cathodic Protection
- Advanced Inspection Technologies for Pipeline Manufacturing & Construction
- Welding Technology, Automatic/ Semi-Automatic, NDT of Welds
- Heat Treatment, Managing Cracks & Weld Anomalies in Pipelines
- Development and Application of Non-metallic Materials in Pipeline
- Digital Quality Management System
- Pipeline Design Code and Criteria
AIRM Institute invites Speakers/ Authors to submit their Abstract on the specified technical topics for Technical Presentation during the conference to:
As market experts, we know how best to utilize technical gatherings & events to promote, develop and generate business for our clients.
Create New Sales Leads
Unveil New Products or Services
Enter New Markets
Build Customer Loyalty
Strengthen Company’s Brand
To discuss about your specific requirements, please contact us.
Promote Your Business/ Sponsorship Opportunity
The subject event will provide a unique opportunity to promote your products/services to the focused International and National audiences besides having an excellent opportunity to interact with the Key Decision Makers, Bureaucrats, Professionals, Engineers, Scientists, Academia and marketing professionals. Request you to contact us for different options and benefits of Sponsorship/ Branding.