Institute of Asset Integrity & Reliability Management
Learn the Strategies for Safety, Reliability and Integrity
About AIRM Magazine
Welcome to Asset Integrity & Reliability Management (AIRM) Magazine. This Bi-monthly magazine is an initiative has been taken to provide a platform to all the technologists, educationists, scientists, academicians and professionals of various industries to share their knowledge and discuss issues pertaining to Asset Integrity, Reliability, Corrosion Control, Inspection & NDT, Material of Construction, Welding & Fabrication, Operational Excellence, Process Control and Chemicals etc.
Through this magazine, we want to spread the knowledge of asset integrity management among industry professionals. The magazine will contain articles, reports, case studies, discussions, problems and solutions, information about new technology, materials and processes and other products & services related to asset integrity & Reliability. We invite all professionals to contribute to the mission of spreading knowledge of asset integrity through an exchange of information. Your feedback is important to us and your suggestions will help us to improve it further.
Well wishes to all and HAPPY Reading.
• Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petroleum Industry
• Energy & Power Industry, Nuclear, Renewable Energy
• Refineries, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Process Industries
• Upstream & Drilling, Offshore Facilities, Pipeline
• City Gas Distribution, LNG, Natural Gas
• Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Railways, Shipping
• Defence, Information Technology
• Civil engineering, Construction & Infrastructure Companies
• Asset Integrity, Risk Assessment, HSE professionals etc.
• Inspection & NDT companies
• Service providers & Equipment Manufacturers
• Welding & Fabrication Professionals
• Operation & Maintenance Personnel
• Water Industry, Water Treatment, Cooling water, Boiler
• Inspection personnel, Failure Analyst
• NDE personnel and Regulatory Authority.
• Independent Testing Laboratories
• Chemical & Admixture Manufactures
• Boilers and Pressure Vessel Manufacturers
• Material Processing Industries
• Design & Engineering Consulting Organizations
• Corrosion Management & Control Companies
• Corrosion Monitoring & Leak Detection
• Cathodic Protection, Coating/ Painting, Corrosion Inhibitor
• Advanced Materials & Corrosion Resistance Alloys
• Non-metallic materials
• Engineering and Professional Technical Institutes
• Vendors Suppliers of Inspection
• NDT & Monitoring Related Products
• R&D organizations
AIRM Magazine is one of the largest circulated e-magazine dedicated exclusively on Asset Integrity & Reliability Management. With a significant no of free circulation (more than 1,08,000 worldwide) covering almost all the industry, service providers, contractors, supplier as well as end-users.
Asset Integrity & Reliability Management (AIRM) Magazine is one e-magazine dedicated exclusively on Asset Integrity Management. With a significant no of free circulation(more than 108,000 worldwide) covering almost all the industry, service providers, contractors, supplier as well as end-users. AIRM Magazine is a key initiative for sharing information and knowledge to increase Integrity, Reliability and Safety of Plants, Pipeline, and various other Assets. It covers various topics related to Asset Integrity like Pipeline Integrity, Risk-Based Inspection, Mechanical Integrity, Cathodic Protection, Industrial Coating, Advanced Inspection and NDT, Industrial Water Treatment, Corrosion Control, Chemical Treatment & Dosing, Operation & Maintenance, Failure Analysis, Welding & fabrication etc.
A large number of readers and subscribers from different sectors are regularly following the AIRM Magazine for technical articles, new developments etc.
It is one of the largest circulated e-newsletter dedicated exclusively on the “Asset Integrity Management”. With a significant no of free circulation ((more than 108,000 worldwide) covering almost all the industry, service provider, contractors, supplier as well as end-users, this is the right place to present your company/product.
+ 18% GST will be applicable in case of INR Fees.