An overview of the Conference
Around the globe, Corrosion is a common problem encountered in various capital-intensive industries like Oil & Gas Production, Pipeline, Refining, Petrochemicals, Power, Process, Chemical, Fertilizer & Infrastructure Industries and others. Since the economic loss in these industries due to corrosion is extremely high, combating corrosion has paramount importance. Cathodic Protection (CP) is one of the most effective methods for preventing most types of corrosion on a metal surface. In some cases, CP can even stop corrosion damage from occurring. By preventing or controlling corrosion, we may able to increase the life of the assets, decrease unplanned production loss, increase safety & reliability etc.
The conference will deliberate on the state-of-the-art Cathodic Protection Technology, CP System Design, Effectiveness & Reliability of the CP System, CIPS/ CAT/ DCVG etc. CP survey, AC/DC Interference, ECDA, Maintenance, Applications and Development. It will provide an effective platform for Corrosion, Asset Integrity, Maintenance & Inspection professionals from all over the world from industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge/ information regarding existing and upcoming products & technologies.
Virtual Conference on
"Cathodic Protection Design & Applications"
Corrosion Control Series (4th Edition)
Date: 21st April 2022; Time: 09.30-16.30 hours (IST)
Key Topics of Discussion
The technical program will cover, but not limited to the following topics:
• Cathodic Protection (CP) System Design, Components, Equipment and Electrodes etc., Advances in CP Design and Engineering
• AC Interference, DC Interference & Mitigation, Issues & Challenges Associated with CP System
• Performance Assessment and Optimization of Existing CP System
• Pre-design & post-construction surveys
• CP Survey & Audit, CIPL & DCVG Survey, Soil Coating Survey and Assessment, Interference from Foreign Structures
• CP Performance and Corrosion Monitoring to Manage Asset Integrity
• CP in Cross Country Oil & Gas Pipeline, Submarine Pipeline
• Product Pipeline, CGD, PNG & LNG Distribution Pipelines
• Water Pipelines, Municipal and Sewage Pipelines
• CP for Plant Piping, Applications like Heat Exchangers, Water Circulating Systems
• CP in Buried Storage Tanks, Mounting Bullets, Spheres & Vessels
• CP in Offshore / Onshore Structures
• CP in Jetty, Ship Industry & Marine Structures
• CP in Infrastructure, Reinforced Concrete Structures (RCC), Highways, Bridges and Industrial Structures
• External Coating and CP, Coating Inspection, Cathodic Dis-bondment
• Cathodic Protection System Testing, Evaluation, Monitoring & Maintenance
• Technological Development & Strategic Approach to fill up the Technology Gaps in present Cathodic Protection Practices
• CP Standards & Guidelines, Applicable NACE Standard for CP Systems
• Trouble Shooting & CP System Failure Analysis
• Industrial Case Studies and Q/A
AIRM Institute invites Speakers/ Authors to submit their Abstract on the specified technical topics for Technical Presentation during the conference to:
Business/ Sponsorship Opportunity
The subject event will provide a unique opportunity to promote your products/services to the focused International and National audiences besides having an excellent opportunity to interact with the Key Decision Makers, Bureaucrats, Professionals, Engineers, Scientists, Academia and marketing professionals. Request you to contact us for different options and benefits of Sponsorship/ Branding.
• CP related Companies, Technicians & Supervisors
• Professionals related to Pipeline, Onshore/ offshore Oil & Gas Production
• Professional from Refineries & Petrochemicals
• Professionals from Fertilizer, Chemical & Process Industry
• Professionals from Power & Energy Industry
• Professional from CGD, LNG & Natural Gas
• CP Instrument & Products related companies
• Ship & Marine structures
• Corrosion, NDT, Inspection professionals
• Consulting and design Organizations
• Corrosion Monitoring System, Coating etc
• Construction & Infrastructure Companies
• Technical Institutes
• Vendors Suppliers of Corrosion Related Products
• Failure Analyst Expert
• Asset Integrity Professionals
• Design & Engineering Consulting Organizations
Why choose Our Event?
As market experts, we know how best to utilize technical gatherings & events to promote, develop and generate business for our clients.
Create New Sales Leads
Unveil New Products or Services
Enter New Markets
Build Customer Loyalty
Strengthen Company’s Brand
To discuss your specific requirements, please contact us.