Virtual Conference on
"Asset Integrity & Reliability Management"
Asset Integrity and Reliability Management is vital in managing Industrial assets effectively to gain maximum value, profitability and returns while safeguarding personnel, the community, and the environment. Many of the Process plants, offshore/onshore Oil & Gas installations, Pipelines, Refineries, Petrochemicals, CGD/ LNG, Fertilizer, Power Plants, Ship Building, Aerospace, Defence etc worldwide are operating beyond their nominal design life, raising concerns for potential loss of hazardous materials and adverse business impact. The understanding of Asset Management (AM) incorporates design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations, and management concepts since all these disciplines impact the integrity of infrastructure and equipment.
Date: 18th August 2022
Time: 10.00 am - 01:30 pm Indian Standard Time (IST)
The Virtual Conference has been designed to address the main challenges in asset management and to help you effectively manage your equipment so that you achieve long-term plant reliability, efficiency, safety, and profitability. The conference provides an effective platform for Asset Integrity, Reliability, Inspection & NDE, Corrosion Control, Operation & Maintenance professionals from all over the world to interact, share and exchange their experiences.
AIRM Pipeline Series (11th Edition)
Key Topics of Discussion
The technical program will cover, but not limited to the following topics:
• Asset Integrity Management
• Reliability Management, RBI, RCM, Risk Matrix
• Future of Asset Integrity 4.0: Artificial Intelligence & Automation
• Usage of Remote Sensors & other Intelligent Tools for continuous feed of Real-Time Data
• AIM program implementation successes & key learning’s
• AIM Improvement Plans, Assessment of current Asset Management performance
• Integrated Approach to Process Safety and Integrity
• Plant Hazards and risk mitigation by HAZOP study
• Integrity Surveillance & Monitoring
• Integrity Operating Windows(IOW)
• Development of a Corrosion Management Plan
• Material Selection & Corrosion Control
• Corrosion Software’s & Predictive Modeling
• Implementation of IMS(Inspection Management System)
• NDE for In-service Inspection, Remote Inspection techniques
• Process Optimization & Control
• Predictive Risk Assessment & Preventive Maintenance Strategies
• Ensuring Regulatory Compliance and Improving Operating Performance
• Approaches used for Asset Integrity Management
• Case Studies, Open Q/A and Discussions
As a market experts, we know how best to utilize technical gatherings & events to promote, develop and generate business for our clients.
Create New Sales Leads
Unveil New Products or Services
Enter New Markets
Build Customer Loyalty
Strengthen Company’s Brand
To discuss about your specific requirements, please contact us.
Why Choose Our Event?
AIRM Institute invites Speakers/ Authors to submit their Abstract on the specified technical topics for Technical Presentation during the conference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promote Your Business/ Sponsorship Opportunity
The subject event will provide a unique opportunity to promote your products/services to the focused International and National audiences besides having an excellent opportunity to interact with the Key Decision Makers, Bureaucrats, Professionals, Engineers, Scientists, Academia and marketing professionals. Request you to contact us for different options and benefits of Sponsorship/ Branding.
For Registration of Delegate/ Speaker/ Sponsorship Please Contact to
Institute of Asset Integrity & Reliability Management