One day virtual conference on
"Asset Integrity Management
for Oil and Gas Industries"
Date: 22nd April 2021
Time: 09.30 am - 05:00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST)
Asset Integrity is vital in managing Industrial assets effectively to gain maximum value, profitability, and returns while safeguarding personnel, community, and the environment. Many of the Oil & Gas Plants/ facilities, offshore/onshore Oil & Gas installations, Pipelines, Refineries, Petrochemicals, CGD/ LNG, etc worldwide are operating beyond their nominal designed life, raising safety concerns, risk of loss of life & materials as well as adverse business impact. The understanding of Asset Management (AM) incorporates design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations, and management concepts since all these disciplines impact the integrity of infrastructure and equipment.
The subject Webinar has been designed to address the main challenges in asset management and to help you effectively manage your equipment so that you achieve long-term Asset reliability, efficiency, safety, and profitability. The conference provides an effective platform for Asset Integrity, Reliability, Inspection & NDE, Corrosion Control, Operation & Maintenance professionals from all over the world to interact, share and exchange their experiences.
Key Topics of Discussion
The technical program will cover, but not limited to the following topics:
• Asset Integrity Management
• Future of Asset Integrity 4.0: Artificial Intelligence & Automation
• Usage of Remote Sensors & other Intelligent Tools for continuous feed of Real-Time Data
• AIM program implementation successes & key learning’s
• AIM Improvement Plans, Assessment of current Asset Management performance
• Integrated Approach to Process Safety and Integrity
• Plant Hazards and risk mitigation by HAZOP study
• Integrity Surveillance & Monitoring
• Reliability Management, RBI, RCM, Risk Matrix
• Integrity Operating Windows(IOW)
• Development of a Corrosion Management Plan
• Material Selection & Corrosion Control
• Corrosion Software’s & Predictive Modeling
• Implementation of IMS(Inspection Management System)
• NDE for In-service Inspection, Remote Inspection techniques
• Process Optimization & Control
• Predictive Risk Assessment & Preventive Maintenance Strategies
• Ensuring Regulatory Compliance and Improving Operating Performance
• Approaches used for Asset Integrity Management
• Case Studies, Open Q/A and Discussions
AIRM Institute invites Speakers/ Authors to submit their Abstract on the specified technical topics for Technical Presentation during the conference to:
As market experts, we know how best to utilize technical gatherings & events to promote, develop and generate business for our clients.
Create New Sales Leads
Unveil New Products or Services
Enter New Markets
Build Customer Loyalty
Strengthen Company’s Brand
To discuss about your specific requirements, please contact us.
Promote Your Business/ Sponsorship Opportunity
The subject event will provide a unique opportunity to promote your products/services to the focused International and National audiences besides having an excellent opportunity to interact with the Key Decision Makers, Bureaucrats, Professionals, Engineers, Scientists, Academia and marketing professionals. Request you to contact us for different options and benefits of Sponsorship/ Branding.